• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Too Many Dang Holsters !!!!

hogleg

imported post

I am sure I am not the only one here with this little problem.

Yup, I have a box full of em. Shoulder holsters,OWB, IWB, Ankle, Drop leg,leather, Plastic, Revolver, Semi auto, who knows what else.

Somebody needs to start an exchange so we can trade. :D

bayboy42

imported post

Hey hogleg....try ebay! Over the past year, I've been able to narrow down my holster box to 3 holsters, while selling the rejects on ebay as I find that they don't meets my needs.

chesire17201

imported post

can't use ebay anyhow, cause holster are for guns and as ebay states now, guns are bad:quirky, hence holsters are bad too, since they hold the gun.....anywho.....what are the holsters for? any for S&W sw40ve?.....

FogRider

imported post

Maybe make a new thread with some pics/prices? I could maybe be talked into buying one that will fit a XD45 4". I am guessing some others here would be interested too.

hogleg

imported post

Maybe that's an Idea.This Old Holster thread. For Selling trading???

I guess I was just wondering what you all do with your extras. Sell em ?Trade em?

Sorry folks don't have one for either of those. However,my father just picked upa S&W SW40VE. Knowing him he will have about 10 holsters by the end of the month. I will get back with you then. :)

plinker

imported post

Hello every one. New guy here. Is there a thread where we can actually exchange or trade our un-used holsters amoungst us members? If there is, could someone take pity on thenew guy and point me in the right direction? If there isn't, can we start one describing our available "to trade holsters" and then mention what type we are interested in?

plinker