• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What kind of gun do you carry

Adamdude04

imported post

List the guns you OC with, and how/where you carry it!

I carry (depending on what "style" I'm going for):

Springfield XD .40 all black 4'' service

Springfield XD .40 Duo-Tone 4'' Service

Both my XD's have the 9mm conversion barrels w/ 3 mags

Smith and Wesson MP .40

Backup: Springfield XD Sub-Compact .40 all black

And I carry mine on my hip, in the standard XD Gear holster, or my Blackhawk Finger lock holster

HardChrome

HardChrome

imported post

I forgot to add that I carry almost everywhere since I have a CCP in Virginia. I open carry about half the time although it's hard to see my weapons because of the way I carry them. I tuck them inside my waist band, without a holster, Mexican crossdraw I believe it's called. I occasionally use a competition slide with my Browning but they all sit so secure inside my belt that I rarely need a holster.

HardChrome

imported post

I got a Fobus for my Browning and although it's pretty comfortable while standing, it is not so while sitting and especially while driving. That's a bummer because I really like the way it contains my pistol.

molonlabetn

imported post

Springfield XD-357 Service, in a Blackhawk SERPA CQC (paddle configuration).

Sometimes I OC a two-tone Sig P239 in a saddle-brownDon Hume 721OT, but usually conceal it.