• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater VCDL meeting tonight at NCRR

Bubba Ron

imported post

Tonights the night, 7:00 pm is the time, NCRR is the place - you may want to park in the next door hotels parking lot. Followed by dinner at Primos Pizza at 9:00 pm - Primos is in the shopping center at Princess Anne and Baxter in VB - directions to Primos from NCRR will be available at the meeting.

Attachments

• NCRR location.jpg
    NCRR location.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 212

Bubba Ron

imported post

We had a great turnout at the Tidewater VCDL meetingtonight at NCRR, Philip did such a great job that we were almost late for Primos.Then Primos was excellent, great food and even better company - last count I tookat Primo's was 34 - the largest Dining Out we have had so far!!! Thanks to all who made this a special night....including the Primos staff that stayed an extra two hourspast their normal work day just for us!!!!

Now let's all focus on Tuesday the 28th and the Norfolk City Council meeting. We need all the attendees we can get. Don't forget we are eating at the Freemason Abbey at 5 PM and then going to the city council meeting at 7:00 PM. We'll see you there.....

Kevin108

imported post

I really enjoyed the meeting and the get-together. Philip is a fantastic speaker! It was great to finally get to put some faces with the names I've read so much about in the VCDL Updates and the forums here. I definitely plan to be a regular participant in future events. See (some of) you Tuesday!