Thread: We have domain names!

Post imported post

I've completed registering the domain names we discussed at our last gathering. And due to the generous donation by joerocket, we will have a place to host out webpage! Just getting things all setup and once I hear back from joerocket that things are setup on his end I'll make a general announcement and get back with those who have volunteered to help with the actual creation of the web pages.

Thanks!
    Greg

Post imported post

We should get submissions for the design, post them, maybe come up with a creative way to collabarate. Give everyone a chance to look at a few options for layout and design.

Post imported post

gregma can you send me the domain names and a pasword you want in an e-mail and I will create the accounts on my server as soon as I get them. Also we need to discuss how the domains will be setup on the server. IE; addons or parked. And if you want to do addons do you want seperate pages for each or do you want all to point to a single page.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

Post imported post

joeroket wrote:
    gregma can you send me the domain names and a pasword you want in an e-mail and I will create the accounts on my server as soon as I get them. Also we need to discuss how the domains will be setup on the server. IE; addons or parked. And if you want to do addons do you want seperate pages for each or do you want all to point to a single page.
    Done. I re-sent the original email since you must not have gotten it.

Thanks!

Post imported post

hhmm. I still do not have it. just to make sure it went to the right place the e-mail is

joeroket at kaidok.net cc my hotmail just to make sure

joeroket1 at hotmail.com
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

Post imported post

Nice work Greg!