• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

We have domain names!

gregma

imported post

I've completed registering the domain names we discussed at our last gathering. And due to the generous donation by joerocket, we will have a place to host out webpage! Just getting things all setup and once I hear back from joerocket that things are setup on his end I'll make a general announcement and get back with those who have volunteered to help with the actual creation of the web pages.

Thanks!
Greg

xpun8

imported post

We should get submissions for the design, post them, maybe come up with a creative way to collabarate. Give everyone a chance to look at a few options for layout and design.

joeroket

imported post

gregma can you send me the domain names and a pasword you want in an e-mail and I will create the accounts on my server as soon as I get them. Also we need to discuss how the domains will be setup on the server. IE; addons or parked. And if you want to do addons do you want seperate pages for each or do you want all to point to a single page.

gregma

imported post

joeroket wrote:
gregma can you send me the domain names and a pasword you want in an e-mail and I will create the accounts on my server as soon as I get them. Also we need to discuss how the domains will be setup on the server. IE; addons or parked. And if you want to do addons do you want seperate pages for each or do you want all to point to a single page.
Done. I re-sent the original email since you must not have gotten it.

Thanks!

joeroket

imported post

hhmm. I still do not have it. just to make sure it went to the right place the e-mail is

joeroket at kaidok.net cc my hotmail just to make sure

joeroket1 at hotmail.com