Thread: New Here - Thanks For The Info!

Post imported post

I just stumbled accross this forum through a link from someone on the Smith & Wesson Forums. ( http://www.smith-wessonforum.com/ ) I have been tryin to decipher all these laws for some years now, but found it very confusing. Thanks to Lonnie and everyone else, who has added input, for making it so much more clear. I will be comming back here from now on and recomending this site to all of my second amendment supporting friends.

God Bless America! (What's left of it)

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

Post imported post

Your welcome. I also note that I open carried in downtown Portland during Pride with no issues from the Portland Police Bureau. Though I'm tracking down another issue with PPB harassing another open carrier. I caught PPB lying on a PRA request too.

State Researcher
    Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

:celebrateWelcome!:celebrate:celebrate

State Researcher

Post imported post

Also, do yourself a favor and recommend S&W's to all your friends, since you were on their website and all. Having a glock is like an STD :P

Post imported post

openryan wrote:
    Having a glock is like an STD :P
    But a little easier to get rid of .

I always recommend S&W to everyone I talk to. I carry an S&W 3913 right now. IMHO it is the best gun for someone with smaller hands like myself, and is easy to conceal, if one would want to. Most of my friends carry S&W, Kahr or Springfield. I have a friend on the Portland PD who has told me of several officers that have had their Glocks go off in the holster in the past. I am not sure if they still use them, as it has been a while since I have talked to him.