• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

should D.C. have gun rights?

fcjags

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
robertnmjr wrote:
i wonder if the high crime rate in DC might have something to do with the low morals of alot of our political leaders and the wanting to turn this country into a dictator run country.

the seems the only people that gets a good defense is the criminals in this country. the allowing of criminals to be able to sue there victims is down right dispicable. the law should not allow a criminal any rights execpt of there basic rights. all other rights should suspented in the comission of a felony and after they are put in jail.
You cannot say the US is not equal in that respect....

I love the stories about a burglar that falls off the roof and gets arrested. Then sues for his injuries as he boasts that they happened while committing a crime.

God I love this country!! Even criminals can profit from their crime!!
criminals can do that? :banghead:they commit the crime and then ends up hurting themselves and then sue the victim??? what the ****? thats retarded! if i was the victim i would not even pay up! :shock:

LEO 229

imported post

Cadet2leo wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
robertnmjr wrote:
i wonder if the high crime rate in DC might have something to do with the low morals of alot of our political leaders and the wanting to turn this country into a dictator run country.

the seems the only people that gets a good defense is the criminals in this country. the allowing of criminals to be able to sue there victims is down right dispicable. the law should not allow a criminal any rights execpt of there basic rights. all other rights should suspented in the comission of a felony and after they are put in jail.

I love the stories about a burglar that falls off the roof and gets arrested. Then sues for his injuries as he boasts that they happened while committing a crime.

criminals can do that? :banghead:they commit the crime and then ends up hurting themselves and then sue the victim??? what the ****? thats retarded! if i was the victim i would not even pay up! :shock:

The bad part is that if the Judge finds you liable for the criminals injury... the court ordered you to pay.So you have no choice in the matter.

Totally sucks I know.

If you did not have that house on the street.. the criminal would not have brought his ladder and climbed up on the roof only to fall off. :uhoh:

fcjags

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
Cadet2leo wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
robertnmjr wrote:

The bad part is that if the Judge finds you liable for the criminals injury... the court ordered you to pay.So you have no choice in the matter.

Totally sucks I know.

If you did not have that house on the street.. the criminal would not have brought his ladder and climbed up on the roof only to fall off. :uhoh:
Lol but he climb up on his own risk trying to commit a crime:lol:and yet i still have to pay? man that really sucks:(

LEO 229

imported post

Cadet2leo wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
Cadet2leo wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
robertnmjr wrote:

Totally sucks I know.

Lol but he climb up on his own risk trying to commit a crime:lol:and yet i still have to pay? man that really sucks:(
Yes! If he broke the kitchen window and cut his leg as he crawled in... He can sue you!!

Mind you... he will only do this if he gets caught. :p

Even if he broke it... if it belonges to you,you are responsible for any harm that arises.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

The government is empowered to enforce its will at the point of a gun. Are you sure, 'cadet', that you want to be a part of that system, that you want to hold that gun? Or do you think that tax-enforcing JBT is a sub-specie of LEO?

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA KMA$$