• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond carpool//August 28th City Council

Ghettokracker71

imported post

We talked before about a richmond carpool, is this still plausible? I definitely would like to ride up with folks if possible. Maybe get a train of a couple cars if we have so many people,make sure everybody knows where their going.

Ghettokracker71

imported post

Nobody? From Henrico, Richmond, Chesterfield, Colonial Heights, Prince George, Petersburg, Midlothian, Chester, Hopewell, Henrico,etc...Wants to carpool? Me and my fiancee asked off on this day to go,not only do we have NO idea how to get there, it would save alot on everybodys part if we could carpool.