Thread: Gunsmiths in North Sound area?

Post imported post

Can anyone recommend a good gunsmith for M1911 and XD work in the southwest Snohomish county (Everett, Lynnwood, Mill Creek, Snohomish, Monroe, Woodinville, Bothell) area?

TIA.

Post imported post

Gunsmiths seem to be a bit of a dying breed here in the PNW.

You might contact "Grumpy's" in Granite Falls. Does a lot of work for those that shoot at the Arlington Regional Range. (Sorry I don't have the number but will grab one of his cards on Tuesday when I shoot).
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Post imported post

I don't know how they do on 1911s or XDs, but I got an SA revolver tuned really nicely (and surprisingly affordably) at DJ's Gun and Loan in Bothell. They're technically a pawn shop, but that's not really the case. They are a gun shop with a little tiny rack of chainsaws and drills. They have the biggest selection i've seen just about anywhere in the puget sound area, and a great gunsmith. I willdeffinately do business with them again. Everyone else that looked at my revolver told me I'd have a better time just buying a new one, and that it looked unfixable. They guys at DJ's really showed them!

Post imported post

Yes I just had a new spring replacement to my Tauras sites. He lives in the out skirts of Snohomish. He doese very good work at fair prices. His name is Larry His Phone # is
    area code three six zero 668 nine four zero nine.