• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unicorn...with a 22?!?

roscoe13

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Ghettokracker71 wrote:
.22? interesting...People gave me a hard time when I bought my .380ACP,lol. Better than nothing as aforementioned. That is pretty awsome he was OCing
My CC piece is a Colt Gov't .380...

kle

imported post

openryan wrote:
My first OC rig was a .22, I am in my early 20's... I guess this puts me AHEAD of the curve! :p

And wouldn't you know it, I am 22 years old, by the time I am 45 I will be oc'ing a .45
That'd be expensive, I expect, to have a handgun custom-chambered to whatever age-caliber you happen to be, not to mention to find factory (or custom-made) ammo for those calibers...Might be easier with black-powder and cast bullets.

And just think, when you're 70 and carrying a .70-cal handgun!

kle

imported post

roscoe13 wrote:
And what a wonderful gun that is, apparently (I've never shot one). I was jus' sayin' that a Ruger Mk III makes for an interesting Self Defense carry-piece, is all =)

roscoe13

Campaign Veteran
imported post

kle wrote:
roscoe13 wrote:
And what a wonderful gun that is, apparently (I've never shot one). I was jus' sayin' that a Ruger Mk III makes for an interesting Self Defense carry-piece, is all =)

The group in my avatar (7 shots @ 7 yards, that's a dime in the scan for scale) was shot with it in the first 100 rds after it had been unfired for 18yrs. It's still got <200 rounds through it since new...