• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Police Discount at White Castle

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

I went to White Castle yesterday with the old lady -- ordered our food, paid, sat down, as I reviewed the receipt, I realized that I had gotten a police discount for 10% off of my total order... I was OC'ing at the time dressed very professionally.

I would have corrected the guy taking my order, but it only ended up being 60 cents, and I paid already without realizing it, maybe I will correct him next time, that is unless, they start offering an OC discount!

LoveMyCountry

State Researcher
imported post

You might want to check the "secret sauce" on your burger if they believe you are a LEO. :what:

I think I've watched Super Troopers too many times. :p

LoveMyCountry

unrequited

imported post

<3 White Castle... I used to hit 'em up all the time in Jersey, that's the ONLY thing I miss since there's not one for about 150 miles from here. The frozen ones don't do 'em any justice. : (

TechnoWeenie

imported post

LoveMyCountry wrote:
You might want to check the "secret sauce" on your burger if they believe you are a LEO. :what:

I think I've watched Super Troopers too many times. :p

LoveMyCountry

[size="-1"]"I don't want a large Farva. I want a god**** liter of cola!"[/size]

openindy

Opt-Out Members
imported post

Good deal :lol:

openryan wrote:
I went to White Castle yesterday with the old lady -- ordered our food, paid, sat down, as I reviewed the receipt, I realized that I had gotten a police discount for 10% off of my total order... I was OC'ing at the time dressed very professionally.

I would have corrected the guy taking my order, but it only ended up being 60 cents, and I paid already without realizing it, maybe I will correct him next time, that is unless, they start offering an OC discount!