Thread: Sears,,,Jacksonville mall,,,,Jacksonville,NC

Post imported post

Attention everybody that shop in Sears Jacksonville Mall ,, Jacksonville,NC. Me & my family were shopping in Sears & i noticed at the entrance they DO not ALLOW CCW & i am sure they would object to OCW. If not for my wife desire to have a particular dress i would have turned around & vacate the premise... My theory is a criminal gives a hoot about the sign but as CCW permit holder i was denied the privelidge i have earned to protect me & my family.. So i am askin all OCW & CCW in the area & surrounding lets send SEARS a stern message that CCW permits are the good men & women that are law abiding citizens. Help me restore our privelidge to protect our families & the other innocent bystander.. Flood there server with e-mails & hopefully they take that stupid sign down... THANK YOU ALL FELLOW CCW & OCW patrons

Post imported post

Yeah the mall has the "no weapons" signs on the doors. Blue stickers with a circle with a crossed out firearm in the middle.

I tried not to go in there before I found that out. I haven't been back since. Even if you somehow got caught I think all they could do is ask you to leave.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

I remember the signs from when I was stationed down there. Didn't ever go there for much anyhow.