• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tom Gresham and CLint Smith made a debate video, and need our support.

DJ TURNz

imported post

I had emailed Tom and told him that if he posted a video question for the debates, that all the gun boards could get behind it and push the moderators to pick it. I don't know if i was the only one to ask him, but after a couple of emails back and forth, he told me he decided to do it.

Well Tom came through and now we need to as well. What can we do to help the CNN moderators pick this video? I had originally thought that there were voting capabilities, but I don't see any. Maybe just a mass emailing of CNN or Anderson Cooper to urge this question in.

I told Tom that if the gun boards could play a big part in ruining (for lack of a better term) Zumbos career, we could certainly do something positive as well with our "power".

Oh, here's the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FI4LwjbEyg

Thanks Tom.

Mods, if you think this needs moved to Political, feel free.