• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UTAH COUNTY SHOOTING BAN LIFTED

xmirage2kx

imported post

Tooele county has not released an offical statement yet, so I do not know if it is still restricted there since west of I15 hasnt been confirmed as a true statement.

b1ack5mith

imported post

GUYS GUYS! LETS GOOOOOO! KEVIN CALL ME WHEN YOU WANNA GO! my fingers are ITCHIN to shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cmon-cmon-cmon-cmonnnn! hahaahhahh!

UTOC-45-44

imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
GUYS GUYS! LETS GOOOOOO! KEVIN CALL ME WHEN YOU WANNA GO! my fingers are ITCHIN to shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cmon-cmon-cmon-cmonnnn! hahaahhahh!

This weekend my wife and I are Going to Colorado Springs.

But next weekend maybe:D

UTOC-45-44

imported post

xmirage2kx wrote:
Baby is due saturday (fingers crossed) so I am gonna have to refrain from making any plans just yet.

so NEXT weekend (following this one) we will have to go out then and have a "shooting" salute for the new born:celebrate.

Congrats to 18 years of poverty and no guns:lol:

xmirage2kx

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
xmirage2kx wrote:
Baby is due saturday (fingers crossed) so I am gonna have to refrain from making any plans just yet.

so NEXT weekend (following this one) we will have to go out then and have a "shooting" salute for the new born:celebrate.

Congrats to 18 years of poverty and no guns:lol:

He will be shooting as soon as he can hold a gun. It will probably start with a water pistol, move to a BB gun or paintball marker, then up to a .22 and so on.

The poverty is probably right on.

b1ack5mith

imported post

man i dont know if kevin read this yet (sgt.jennings) we need to tell him! dude i freakin cant wait to go shooting XD

how far do i have to go? im about 7 mins from the mountains

b1ack5mith

imported post

calm down jennings!

(oh crap i forgot to tell u im calling u jennings jokingly on purpose!)

okay jennings! lets go shooting!

hahahaha