• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Students Robbed at Gunpoint

echo6tango

imported post

Why wait until you get to school to be a victim, get it out of the way early in the day.

I am completely stunned that this can happen in Maryland where EVERYONE knows that carrying a firearm (for the most part) is illegal...not to mention I'm pretty sure that armed robbery has to be some kind of infraction of the law as well...

http://www.wusa9.com/rss/local_article.aspx?storyid=62267

The incredibly restrictive gun laws in Maryland make a bus stop a gun free zone, so how did this freaking happen?! Gun Free Zone = no guns, right (sarcasm)?!

I amtruly grateful that the students were not physically harmed at least.

The legislators (most of them) in this State will not wake up and open their eyes until no one turns up to the polls to vote for them. Where are the voters? They're all freaking either dead or too afraid to step out of their house. At least within their home, they can arm themselves for self defense.

When will the criminals learn that they're breaking the law? Oh that's right, they don't care. It's far too easy and tempting in this victim rich environment.

MD = :cuss::arrow: :banghead:

sccrref

imported post

There is no way that an armed robbery took place. The bus stop was and is a gun free zone. The students must be getting ready for collage as they were obviously high on drugs and alcohol. <- (huge sarcasm) When will the idiots in chargerealize that gun free zones only work for the criminals? Hopefully before someone pays for that stupidity with their life.

echo6tango

imported post

sccrref wrote:
There is no way that an armed robbery took place. The bus stop was and is a gun free zone. The students must be getting ready for collage as they were obviously high on drugs and alcohol. <- (huge sarcasm) When will the idiots in chargerealize that gun free zones only work for the criminals? Hopefully before someone pays for that stupidity with their life.
Too late, it happens a few times a week around here. I truly believe that the lawmakers in this State are prohibited from viewing newscastsor reading the newspaper. They are just as blind (read clueless) as those officials in D.C. who have just recently gone on TV to claim that the D.C. gun ban is working and should be upheld.