• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Asked to leave walmart last night

LEO 229

imported post

The conspiracy of common sense only masquerades as ignorance.

LEO 229

imported post

Ghettokracker71 wrote:
As I stated in the beggining, I was in the rear of the store. I was leaving during a large part of conversation.
Cannot fault you for that.... You were leaving.

Ghettokracker71

imported post

Yeah, I admit I did get fired up more than I should, being my first confrontation, my adreline started rushing. I kept thinking what if Chesterfield county shows up and harrasses me,or tryes to arrest me. What if he trys to spray me with mace, or cals for backup...etc...:banghead:

Goliath

imported post

I OCed in the same store on the 19th. I was there eary in the morning, around 6:30. Walked past the security guard with no problem.

Goliath

LEO 229

imported post

Ghettokracker71 wrote:
Yeah, I admit I did get fired up more than I should, being my first confrontation, my adreline started rushing. I kept thinking what if Chesterfield county shows up and harrasses me,or tryes to arrest me. What if he trys to spray me with mace, or cals for backup...etc...:banghead:

You made the right decision.... get out and avoid any further complications.

Not worth the possibility of going to jail or being taken into investigative custody.

And if you have a choice.... take the taser over the mace! :p

mzbk2l

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
Why do you say that? I've never been tasered, but I've been through the gas chamber in the Navy.

The gas is messy because all of your mucous membranes go into hyperdrive, but in every video of a taser I've seen, the Tasee hits the ground.

I think I'd rather be crying and hawking spit down to my knees than rolling around on the ground messing up my clothes.

Opinions?

Ghettokracker71

imported post

mzbk2l wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
Why do you say that? I've never been tasered, but I've been through the gas chamber in the Navy.

The gas is messy because all of your mucous membranes go into hyperdrive, but in every video of a taser I've seen, the Tasee hits the ground.

I think I'd rather be crying and hawking spit down to my knees than rolling around on the ground messing up my clothes.

Opinions?
How about neither:uhoh:. Having never been tasered, or maced....Neither sound exactly pleasant.

vt357

imported post

I OC'ed there again last night. It's funny, when you know that someone has been kicked out of the store for doing the same thing that you are doing - it makes you even bolder. I was keeping my eye out for the security guard to see if he would throw me out (at which time I would leave my basket full of groceries in the middle of the aisle). I never saw any security.

But I did buy 4 boxes of 40 S&W Blazer Brass for 10 bucks each, :) gotta stock up before prices go up again tomorrow. :X

Ghettokracker71

imported post

vt357 wrote:
I OC'ed there again last night. It's funny, when you know that someone has been kicked out of the store for doing the same thing that you are doing - it makes you even bolder. I was keeping my eye out for the security guard to see if he would throw me out (at which time I would leave my basket full of groceries in the middle of the aisle). I never saw any security.

But I did buy 4 boxes of 40 S&W Blazer Brass for 10 bucks each, :) gotta stock up before prices go up again tomorrow. :X
Tomorrow!? Say what:shock:. I need to stock up today, I almost feel like driving past my local walmart,back to that one to see what happens? I was with my fiancee,who was OCing as well. Funny thing is, after I was confronted, she walked up behind the gaurd, he just glanced at her and didn't pay any mind to the .380 on her hip.

vt357

imported post

Ghettokracker71 wrote:
vt357 wrote:

Tomorrow!? Say what:shock:. I need to stock up today, I almost feel like driving past my local walmart,back to that one to see what happens? I was with my fiancee,who was OCing as well. Funny thing is, after I was confronted, she walked up behind the gaurd, he just glanced at her and didn't pay any mind to the .380 on her hip.
CCI, Federal, Remington, and Winchester ammo is supposed to increase by roughly 15% tomorrow September 1st. See link below

http://www.natchezss.com/customerService.cfm?contentID=manuIncrease&src=BA481

As for the guard ignoring your fiancee, somehow it doesn't surprise me. Catching you with your evil gun was probably the most excitement he'd seen all night. I would imagine if you went back again you wouldn't have any problems. If your local Wal-mart is the one on Midlothian Tnpk I have OC'ed a couple times there as well.

On a happier note, when's the big day?

Ghettokracker71

imported post

No,actually my local walmart is in chester on ironbridge road. I haven't been to the midlothian one in years,way before I ever carried. I've OC at the one in col. heights many times too. I find myself going down there as we tend to be nightowls.

Wedding? shooot...I dunno yet:banghead:. We had a date, but we decided to stretch the engagement out some, we just got new jobs(I start saturday.) and want to get a little better on the debt situation, as most marriages now-adays are broken up on money. My family knows we live together,and as far as the relationship itself goes,its just a peice of paper.

Maybe I'll make everybody show their arms in order to get into the wedding:lol:

vt357

imported post

Ghettokracker71 wrote:
Sweet, I like that idea. I just got married a couple of months ago and all of my groomsmen were asking why I wasn't packing under my tuxedo. I don't own a pocket pistol, but at the time I really wish I did.

Ghettokracker71

imported post

vt357 wrote:
Ghettokracker71 wrote:
Sweet, I like that idea. I just got married a couple of months ago and all of my groomsmen were asking why I wasn't packing under my tuxedo. I don't own a pocket pistol, but at the time I really wish I did.
Congrats! I'm gonna "jokingly" introduce the idea to my lady,see what she thinks....

No pocket pistol? Tsk tsk, I OC a pocket pistol for petes sake:shock:

LEO 229

imported post

mzbk2l wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:

Opinions?
CS gas is a choking agent.

OC is a pain inducing agent that feels like a mission pins poking you in your eyes.

I had CS in the Army... OC is far worse.. Hurts much longer!!!

Toad

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I have heard that there are people out there that crave any thing extremely hot and spicy and are not bothered by OC. Do you know of any fact to that LEO229?

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
I had CS in the Army... OC is far worse.. Hurts much longer!!!
I'm one of those people whose experience was the opposite.

I'm aware that OC does not affect eeryone equally, but it is basically incapacitating to 90+ % of the population (IIRC)... which is why I carry it too :)

But, I have to say that I thought I was gunna die after taking a breath of CS. OC stung and was, let's say, not pleasant at all, but I definately did NOT feel incapacitated like I definately was with CS.
For the record there was 15 years difference between my exposure to these two agents although I doubt that makes any difference...

LEO 229

imported post

Toad wrote:
I have heard that there are people out there that crave any thing extremely hot and spicy and are not bothered by OC. Do you know of any fact to that LEO229?
There is a small percent of people that OC does not stop. They feel nothing and are immune.

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
Toad wrote:
There is a small percent of people that OC does not stop. They feel nothing and are immune.

LEO, Have you seen anyone totally immune (in person or video, etc)?
I have not but heard the same thing. As well as hearing that 10% or so of the population, while not "immune" can essentialy easily shake off being sprayed. I think I fall in that category, or very close to it.