• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What would you do?

Shortie

imported post

This happened to me today.

Opened my mailbox this afternoon and there was a big loaf of bread in it. I have reason to believe that it happened between 2 and 4 this morning because I came home from work and noticed that my recyclables container was knocked over.

What would you do?

LoveMyCountry

State Researcher
imported post

Suspicious loaf of bread eh? Better call Dept. of Homeland Stupidity and the Bomb Squad to detonate it.. or at least toast it.

:lol:

LoveMyCountry

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Shortie wrote:
Opened my mailbox this afternoon and there was a big loaf of bread in it. I have reason to believe that it happened between 2 and 4 this morning because I came home from work and noticed that my recyclables container was knocked over.

What would you do?
Shortie wrote:
I meant to post this on "Ak LEO question"

He's just going to ask you if the package has a SN on it...

LEO 229

imported post

I would check the exterior of the bag and run any SN I could find.

You should call the police to report the incident. You may also contact your post office since it is a federal violation to place anything in the mailbox that is not US mail.

Maybe it was a co-worker who feels your not doing your fair share of the work. You Loafing around on the job.

It may seem like a petty thing to report to the police but they may actually know who did it and have to wait for more people to report their box being tampered with.

CaptainCharles

imported post

Shortie wrote:
This happened to me today.

What would you do?
Check your neighbors boxes for peanut butter and jelly....

dng

State Researcher
imported post

I think you have several options here:

1. Leave it there for a few days, and let it get stale. Then feed it to some ducks at a city park.

2. Leave it there, and wait for it to turn into donuts and coffee. Then call the police, and they will be there in 3 minutes or less to investigate this heinous crime.

(Seriously though, pretty odd thing to have happen to you. Maybe just let the police know so they can keep track of it in case it happens to anyone else in the area)

LEO 229

imported post

dngreer wrote:

1. Leave it there for a few days, and let it get stale. Then feed it to some ducks at a city park.

2. Leave it there, and wait for it to turn into donuts and coffee. Then call the police, and they will be there in 3 minutes or less to investigate this heinous crime.

(Seriously though, pretty odd thing to have happen to you. Maybe just let the police know so they can keep track of it in case it happens to anyone else in the area)

Hmmm... Donuts!!!

Attachments

• DonutLand.jpg
    DonutLand.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 281

UTOC-45-44

imported post

LoveMyCountry wrote:
Suspicious loaf of bread eh? Better call Dept. of Homeland Stupidity and the Bomb Squad to detonate it.. or at least toast it.

:lol:

LoveMyCountry
The Bomb Squad will "toast" it all right:celebrate

D

Desertdoc

imported post

Damn you people... everyone last one of you!!! :cuss::cuss:I hadn't eaten anything this morning and now im craving a PB&J sandwich. :cry: Now i have to go to the store.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Desertdoc wrote:
Damn you people... everyone last one of you!!! :cuss::cuss:I hadn't eaten anything this morning and now im craving a PB&J sandwich. :cry: Now i have to go to the store.

ROTFLMAO....

DAMN...I'm hungry too:what:

tarzan1888

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
dngreer wrote:

Hmmm... Donuts!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• roflmao1[2].gif
    roflmao1[2].gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 376