• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

when is the next big public event in norfolk?

dude

imported post

It might be worthwhile to:
1) show the thugs on the npd that we know our rights and will not be intimidated by them.
2) let the ncc know we are not going to go away anytime soon.

Ghettokracker71

imported post

Jeff!!! Glad to see you post:).

I almost say I'm willing to drive down a couple more times if neccesary, the attitudes and "concerns" of the people on the council were less than favorable.

GLENGLOCKER

imported post

To bad tonight is the last game of the AAA baseball season. We could have reserved the picnic area behind center field or made reservations at Hits Of The Park restuarant inside the stadium. You can also work the consession stands with your organization. This last one would be great for the VCDL.