• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Uh and they say only police should be allowed to carry guns.....

LoveMyCountry

State Researcher
imported post

That clip has been around for a long time. Shows what can happen when adrenalin runs head on into a trigger finger.

:what:

LoveMyCountry

Toad

Founder's Club Member
imported post

You can also find another classic clip on the page. The DEA agent explaining how he is 'the only one professional enough in this room to carry this gun ...BANG... ' as he shot him self in the leg!!! That one is fun for the whole family!!!

imperialism2024

imported post

And remember, when the police finally show up an hour and a half after your 911 call, as you and your family are being tortured by repeat offenders who, by law, shouldn't have guns, you might of one of these "highly trained" LEOs coming to your aid.

With "you" being the average "guns kill people" crowd member, of course...

Deacon Blues

imported post

Toad wrote:
You can also find another classic clip on the page. The DEA agent explaining how he is 'the only one professional enough in this room to carry this gun ...BANG... ' as he shot him self in the leg!!! That one is fun for the whole family!!!
That clip is hilarious. He discharges right there in the classroom, then wonders why people get upset when he tries to grab a rifle. BTW, can anybody tell what kind of rifle it is? The video is too pixelated for me to tell.

kurtmax_0

imported post

He shot himself with a "Glock Fohtay" as well.

I sure hope Glock never does make a Glock 40... that would take all the fun out of people talking about them.

ilbob

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Cops are human, they make stupid mistakes just like everyone does. They are usually better at hiding them then the rest of us are though. Video cameras everywhere are making it much harder to hide the mistakes.

Deacon Blues

imported post

ilbob wrote:
Cops are human, they make stupid mistakes just like everyone does.
And that's exactly what everyone needs to figure out, especially the cops. This "I'm the only one qualified" attitude is the problem.