• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

so I almost broke a guy's wrist in wal-mart...

bayboy42

imported post

With that being said, I'm thoroughly convinced that YOU have every intention of pissing people off, and the only thing I have to say to you is shut the hell up.
Well in that case it sounds like you and HankT might be good butt buddies. It's good to know that immature assholes are fighting to protect our rights, too. I'd hate it if it was only the smart, nice guys.
Boy, i've seen quite a bit of mud slung here on OCDO but now it look like folks will question your sexuality if you aren't PC or slightly insulting. So DreQo, with comments like these, I question which of the two presented groupsyou are affiliated with?:question:

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

lol bayboy, you're right, I was perhaps a bit immature with those two statements. I do stand by them, though. :)

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

Deacon Blues wrote:
Two guys are on the brink of a flame war and somehow the discussion still turns to HankT. I wish I was that popular. :D
nooo...no, you really don't. :D

340mopar

imported post

Feel confident and proud. You are simple one of thousands that carry a "Man-Bag"!

as hot as it gets in SC I probably will end up with one too. It is the only option you have with a T- and shorts. short in in the waist and brother I am just not built for that.

WhiteRabbit22

imported post

I've had someone go as far as to try to"pat" my OC'd weapon, on my hip. After quickly turning away and putting my palm on the slide, they quickly realized their error, and backed off. The woman doing it was simply trying to tell me to let them know next time I was going to carry (which, btw, I'm OCing, can't you see it?! why should I have to say, "hey look, I've got a gun!").

I had been having a nice conversation with the woman about the dogs at her animal shelter, and she was a deputy, so I knew she wasn't a threat, but still, don't touch someone else's gun without permission.

LongRider

imported post

DreQo wrote:
I felt weird afterwards, like I was over-reacting...I'm not sure now, lol. I guess it was better than not being aware at all...
Sounds to me you did just right and in full control you did not touch him when you saw he was not going for your gun. Had he been a delay may well meant he had your gun. Good instincts IMO. Yeah I know it may feel weird afterwards thats the adrenaline running in your veins when you know there is no threat. Like you going 100 in neutral.
Can you post pics wearing it, I have thought about getting one maybe for the bike but I get the impression they are huge more pack like than shoulder bag

Robin47

imported post

Well !

Sometimes we just have to bite the bullet, and DreQo and Expvideo need to take a break.

It don't matter what one carries, or how its carried. Heck as far as name calling I'ev

had lots of name calling at me, its like water off a ducks back, no big deal !

Heck the best views I get is: " Every time I belch, the plate in my head shifts and my legs give out. But man, what a view."

LOL ! Robin47

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I sure hope you can fit a full-size in that purse of yours. And by full-size I mean "at least .454 Casull." :p

Tomahawk wrote:
Well, look, we'll all get along fine with HankT as long we understand that he's smarter than us.
This is true. :D

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

Wow, this thread came back? Crazy! I wasn't even getting e-mail updates on it. I'll try to get a picture of it posted. It's not that big at all, yet it easily holds a full-sized handgun.