• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Women who carry are HAWT

imported post

Am I the only one who thinks women who carry are HAWT. I mean really, what is cooler then finding a woman that is as into guns as I am. The thought that she is willing to take personal responsibility for her own safety is HAWT. Calm me down if you think I need it but... women who carry are HAWT.

uncoolperson

imported post

Cue-Ball wrote:
Another good option is to find a woman who is already hot, reel her in, THEN get her into shooting. That strategy worked well for me. :)
got her shooting... not yet packing, might take a bedazzled holster.

just_a_car

imported post

uncoolperson wrote:
Cue-Ball wrote:
Another good option is to find a woman who is already hot, reel her in, THEN get her into shooting. That strategy worked well for me. :)
got her shooting... not yet packing, might take a bedazzled holster.
You mean she won't go for the carbon-fiber look on the SERPA CQC? *chuckle*

There's always snake skin: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=95182478

...and that's the best I could find, save for the "purse holsters"... all others were "toy" or "costume" holsters not suitable for actual carry. Hrm... this seems like an unexplored niche market: Lady's OC holsters.

Mainsail

imported post

Lthrnck wrote:
Well how about some pics of these HOT, HAWT women...

Aren't there innumerable websites with scantily clad or naked women with guns already? Wouldn't it be more appropriate to discuss open carry in Washington in this forum?

Bear 45/70

imported post

My wife has owned (hers not mine)and been carryingfor almost 30 years now.She target shoots, hunts and CCWs and has numerous guns for each. I'm sure sheowns more guns than you do.

phiche92

imported post

My wife had a Thompson contender with a .357 and a 30.30. barrel when I met her now thats HOT! She still has it and is still hot 16 years later. I was teasing her last weekend that I was going to open carry it with the 30.30 barrel on it but don't have a holster for it.

Bear 45/70

imported post

phiche92 wrote:
My wife had a Thompson contender with a .357 and a 30.30. barrel when I met her now thats HOT! She still has it and is still hot 16 years later. I was teasing her last weekend that I was going to open carry it with the 30.30 barrel on it but don't have a holster for it.
If you talk her into it then I'll carry my Contender with it's 45/70 barrel with muzzle brake.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
If you talk her into it then I'll carry my Contender with it's 45/70 barrel with muzzle brake.
When did you get a muzzle break on that overgrown monster? :p I can still see where the scab on my knuckle is from shooting it....:D

Bear 45/70

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
When did you get a muzzle break on that overgrown monster? :p I can still see where the scab on my knuckle is from shooting it....:D
It's alway had a muzzle brake, it's built into the barrel, otherwise I'm not sure anyone but a sadomasochist would ever shot the thing.
icon_Boom.gif