• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CC vs. CC

DirtyHarry

imported post

Just wondering if anyone has heard about or been involved with two people both carying concealed and the two somehow getting into a confrontation whatever it may be. but ends up with one person reaching for his piece and both drawing down on each other. this question is directed more towards two civilians. Inother words not two BGs drawing down on each other cause that happens all the time and /or not a bg trying to commit a crime against a law abiding citizen.

DirtyHarry

imported post

true truei would say the first to draw would go from a guy in a confrontationto a bg, just wondering if that scenario ever occured in real lifewhere the person to draw first wasntplanning too... but didfor whatever reason. (say for example two guysfighting over a parking spot both verbally threating one anothers life)

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

DirtyHarry wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has heard about or been involved with two people both carying concealed and the two somehow getting into a confrontation whatever it may be. but ends up with one person reaching for his piece and both drawing down on each other. this question is directed more towards two civilians. Inother words not two BGs drawing down on each other cause that happens all the time and /or not a bg trying to commit a crime against a law abiding citizen.

This might be one...

Traffic Dispute Ends In Shooting

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum4/2902.html

DirtyHarry

imported post

wow that story is truly sickening me to my stomach. hank Tdo you know what ever happened with that story?? was so called "justice" served or was this story another example of the communist hold thepolice deptshave on the us population picking and choosing who they arrest. if i or any other non leowere in the retired leos spotwe would have been immediatlly arrested and charged with attempted murder and the case would havebeen to trial in a weekguaranteed. "they" all stick together and it makes me sick. i want to know how this would have turned out if the roles were switched andthe victim shot and injured the retired leo.

also what about the infostating that the retired leo entered the victims car after the shooting he could have moved the weapon.

FogRider

imported post

It's not, and I am going to go ahead and assume so offence was intended, and you might as well too. However, he is correct. Keep formating your posts however you like, but the no caps/bold IS hard to read.