• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UPDATE 11 OCT: Need volunteers to stand with me for 2d lawsuit on PA SSN privacy

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

2d UPDATE - its worse than I thought - PA State Police aim to evade Judge's order by raping DMV records, giving the gun dealer your SSN, forcing you to "verify" that it is your SSN, and then, get this, writing it on your transfer forms AFTER you signed them!!

Bring me Plaintiffs from ANY part of PA!

If anyone wants to discuss being a named Plaintiff against the PSP to stop this illegal SSN data sharing, please contact me at Mike @ OpenCarry.org

I am specifically looking for a person who has in 2007: (1) bought or tried to buy a gun from a dealer in PA, and (2) Declined to disclose your SSN onto the transfer forms, and (3) the PSP operator gave your SSN to the gun dealer over the phone.

Also, not required but even better, if the above applies, (1) did the gun dealer or PSP operator require you to "verify" your SSN, and/or (2) write down your SSN on the transfer forms.

This is hot - please step up to the plate ASAP!!

----Original related posting below----

I already have volunteer Plaintiffsfrom the Eastern District of PA - am looking for volunteers from the Central and Western districts of PA - send me a private message if interested and I can explain.

UPDATE: I now have one volunteer stepping forward from central PA. But I still need a citizen or gun dealer from the Western district (e.g., greater Pittsburgh/Allghenny County area). Anyone? Beuler?