Thread: Hammond Clinic (Med. Center)

State Researcher

Post imported post

So I have made a follow up appointment with my doctor for today -- I have checked the website as to find any hinting at no firearms, last time I was there I did not see any signage, but wasn't packing at the time.

I was wondering if anyone else has had an OC experience at Hammond Clinic (specifically the St. John office) or a medical center of any other type, and what happened.

As of now, I am planning on OC there, but was wondering if anyone else knew about their policies...?

I will report on this later when I get back!

Post imported post

As A medic I've been there very often to take people to Community. I have never paid attention to there being any signage concerning handguns.

I know there is a security guard(s) so they might be able to assist you upon entering.

Goodluck!

State Researcher

Post imported post

Unoid wrote:
    As A medic I've been there very often to take people to Community. I have never paid attention to there being any signage concerning handguns.

I know there is a security guard(s) so they might be able to assist you upon entering.

Goodluck!
    Hi, yes so a couple weeks ago I did open carry into the waiting room to pick up a script, the gaurd just gave me a blank stare, not sure if he noticed.... but the people inside sure did!

I got a staredown from everyone, very awkward.

Then yesterday I cc'ed to Hammond Clinic again, didn't think he would need me to take my shirt off, he was pretty suprised to say the least...