Thread: The history of groups trying to take away our right to OC

Post imported post

As with any law associated withgunownership our right to OC has probablybeen challenged within the states legislature. Has there been any recent attempts by the anti-gun lobby trying to repeal our rights as Virginians to OC? I know daily I'mquestioned in publicby some anti-gun proponent for exercising my right to OC, andsomepro-gunners have mentioned to me by OC'ing were just adding fuel to the fire. The remarks on either side aren't enough to dissuade me from exercising my right, and I subscribe to this web-site to keep me informed of any attempt to squash it. I would just like to know who,where from, and whenour critics appeared in front of our state legislature trying to take our rights away . I appologize in advance if I've missed any recent postings on the above subject. Thanks for the info fourth coming. As with Wal-mart I'll never buy anything from them again. I've never had a problem with Target at any NOVA location.

Post imported post

The target located at Short Pump recently asked a friend of mine to leave. They said they realized it was his right to carry but that it was their right to ask him to leave.

Joe

Post imported post

67GT390FB wrote:
    The target located at Short Pump recently asked a friend of mine to leave. They said they realized it was his right to carry but that it was their right to ask him to leave.

Joe¬*
    I.... don't think that counts, really.

Can't OC versus can't OC on private property.... kind of different.

It's also our right to buy groceries elsewhere.
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Post imported post

If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin