• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The history of groups trying to take away our right to OC

Placementvs.Calibur

imported post

As with any law associated withgunownership our right to OC has probablybeen challenged within the states legislature. Has there been any recent attempts by the anti-gun lobby trying to repeal our rights as Virginians to OC? I know daily I'mquestioned in publicby some anti-gun proponent for exercising my right to OC, andsomepro-gunners have mentioned to me by OC'ing were just adding fuel to the fire. The remarks on either side aren't enough to dissuade me from exercising my right, and I subscribe to this web-site to keep me informed of any attempt to squash it. I would just like to know who,where from, and whenour critics appeared in front of our state legislature trying to take our rights away . I appologize in advance if I've missed any recent postings on the above subject. Thanks for the info fourth coming. As with Wal-mart I'll never buy anything from them again. I've never had a problem with Target at any NOVA location.:cool:

67GT390FB

imported post

The target located at Short Pump recently asked a friend of mine to leave. They said they realized it was his right to carry but that it was their right to ask him to leave.

Joe

AbNo

imported post

67GT390FB wrote:
The target located at Short Pump recently asked a friend of mine to leave. They said they realized it was his right to carry but that it was their right to ask him to leave.

Joe 

I.... don't think that counts, really.

Can't OC versus can't OC on private property.... kind of different.

It's also our right to buy groceries elsewhere. ;)