Thread: Calling out Openryan and Unoid for an OC outing this Saturday, September 8

Post imported post

What would the two of you think of doing an OC breakfast this Saturday at 9:00 a.m. at the Golden Corral in Merrillville, just south of the intersection at U.S. 30 and Broadway? I know it's kinda short notice, but Saturdays before 2:00 p.m. are the best time for me. How about you guys?

Post imported post

I like the idea and would attend. yet alas! I am working saturday on the ambulance.
    Perhaps the week after?

Post imported post

So, do we all want to shoot for (pardon the pun) an OC breakfastSaturday, September 15, 9:00 a.m. at the Golden Corral in Merrillville?

State Researcher

Post imported post

tattedupboy wrote:
    So, do we all want to shoot for (pardon the pun) an OC breakfastSaturday, September 15, 9:00 a.m. at the Golden Corral in Merrillville?
    I am off the 8th, but have a realtor coming over to look at my place, I work 9-4 on the 15th, with a dentist appointment after...

Evening are usually best for me, Sundays work too.

Let me know what you guys decide! It would be fun to put some faces with the names, as well as get on your good side so I can get some help with my papers this year

Post imported post

How about the 22nd? Also, what about BW3s on U.S. 30? I particularly enjoy Tuesdays, because it is 30 cent wing day.

State Researcher

Post imported post

What time are you thinking if it is after 5, I could for sure make it, however if it is before 5 I might be working, wont know for a few days though

Post imported post

Do youy want to give it a try again this week?