• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Baby on board

1stGlock36

imported post

in aprox 6.5hrs i will have my son Cash Hunter Finn. i just figured id throw it up here cuz i am glad to be raising him in our great state of Arizona and better yet the good 'ol USA. he is a new addition to the reason i OC. :)

dreamcro

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Congrats on the lil one. I carry especially when out with my my 1 and 2 year old Girls. When they get to the proper age, they can have ANY firearm they please.

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

1stGlock36 wrote:
in aprox 6.5hrs i will have my son Cash Hunter Finn. i just figured id throw it up here cuz i am glad to be raising him in our great state of Arizona and better yet the good 'ol USA. he is a new addition to the reason i OC. :)
Cash? How did you pick this one out? Kind of a unique name, I'm curious...

Congratulations on the new arrival, hopefully mother and baby are doing well at this point!

1stGlock36

imported post

Hey all!!!

Cash Hunter and my wife are both home safe and sound! i even got a box of hollow points for a baby gift from the old man.

thanx to everyone who responded to the post

Marco

imported post

congrats on the addition to the family

attachment.php