• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GOT A GUN! YAY!!!!

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Huzzah.

I always jump for joy when an 18 year oldl kid buys a Hi-Point from a total stranger...

:monkey:celebrate:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey

b1ack5mith

imported post

HEY HEY HEY! just cause im pilot/horse jockey size doesnt mean anything! im closer to crotch-height which means ill get in all the good punches ;) hahahah yeahhhh but have u seen my mom! shes 4'10 :D kinda funny cause dad's like over a foot taller than her lmao!

b1ack5mith

imported post

hahaha i wont lol

the guy came over, gave it to me, and a box of wolf 180 grain ammo, 2 clips, and the gun (its the older model gun, and i sent an Email to hipoint asking if i can send it in for the newer model, cause the new polymer model will be lighter)

so yeah! i got a gun! no holster... buta gun! :D

b1ack5mith

imported post

IMG_0003-2.jpg

IMG_0002-2.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

200701271517.jpg

"Hell Yea Peter Man!"

Time to change that avatar. If all goes well with James, we are goin' plinking Saturday. :monkey The time has come to exterminate the beer can clan!

mazellan819

imported post

Walmart carrys a holster in the airsoft section for 5-6 $'s that is good for open carry. and it has an extra mag puch. Incase you want a cheaper holster for open cary.

Maze