• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Electronic hearing protection bargain at TSC

roscoe13

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Tractor Supply Company in Warrenton (and probably others) has electronic/amplified headsets for only $25. These have a rated NRR of 27dB. I've never used these specifically, but they appear essentially identical to the ones I got from MidwayUSA a couple weeks ago...

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

roscoe13 wrote:
Tractor Supply Company in Warrenton (and probably others) has electronic/amplified headsets for only $25. These have a rated NRR of 27dB. I've never used these specifically, but they appear essentially identical to the ones I got from MidwayUSA a couple weeks ago...
This I will check out - thanks.
Yata hey

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Just want to thank Roscoe13 for alerting me to the deal on muffs. Picked up 2 pair yesterday. Perhaps te Significant Other & I can talk to each other without having to wait for lulls between bursts of gunfire.

stay safe.

skidmark

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Are they available online?

I searched their website and could not find them under "electronic" or "hearing protection".

Thanks much for any info.