• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shootings in Allentown last night.

Secrettrance

Founder's Club Member
imported post

For anyone who is considering OC in Allentown and surrounding areas. Last night I heard across the radio that a van full of men wearing shirts that said "police" on them pulled up next to another vehicle. From what I gathered they they opened fire on the other car instantly killing one person and wounding several others. Odd thing though, when searching for a news article on this I found NOTHING????????? Not even in the police section of Mcall.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Maybe call up the radio station to talk to the news guy and get more details. A shooting like that can't be kept totally secret. If it'son the radio, it's probably on local TV. If it ison either, it'll be inone of the local newspapers.

Secrettrance

Founder's Club Member
imported post

SP101 wrote:

yeap that would be it.. though per the comments section the Mcall didnt report all the details and apparently they were slow as hell to do it. Pathetic. So now that makes 20 shootings / murders in allentown this year alone? Next time a Leo or someone asks me what I need a gun for, that'll be my answer.