• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Don't look..........You Won't like it.

hogleg

imported post

Found this while out looking on the web.

Ouch.... look at all those beautiful .45's........ Idiots!

guns.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Wish I could reach in there and take my pick!

Where was this taken and when?

Tomahawk are you speechless?

Yata hey

Deacon Blues

imported post

Where on earth is that? I see a whole lot of Hi-Powers in that picture. I think I spotted a VZ-61 Skorpion.

That picture makes me feel the way animal lovers feel when they think about all the shelter dogs that get put down.

hogleg

imported post

I found the picture while I was looking for adisassembly manual of a smith and wesson 686. I accidentially closed the site after I grabbed the tag. If I remember correctly it was on a gun control blog. I linked directly to it but not sure how to get back to the site.By the looks of the dress i would say some middle eastern nation. The second one is in good ole British Columbia.

I think I stumbled upon a site that was about international gun destruction day whatever sick holiday that is . Thank God not on my calendar. Just goes to show you what we are up against. What a shame. Bet most of these were not given up willingly.

rio2.jpg

unrequited

kurtmax_0

imported post

Yet Rio is still one of the most dangerous places to go...

I always wonder: All of those firearms can't be unloaded. They have to have missed one out of 100,000. You would think there would be a ND or two here and there...

Crushing them is kind of stupid anyways. If you want to get rid of them, just melt them down and make them into other useful things. (They probably do this anyways, but the 'bulldozer crushing guns down the road' step seems rather useless...)

Deacon Blues

imported post

Crushing them does serve a purpose. It reminds all the citizens watching that the government has the power and they don't. It's a graphic demonstration of the hopelessness of their situation.

Resistance is futile.

Tomahawk

imported post

Deacon Blues wrote:
Crushing them does serve a purpose. It reminds all the citizens watching that the government has the power and they don't. It's a graphic demonstration of the hopelessness of their situation.

Resistance is futile.

When you think of the future, think of a bulldozer tread standing on a man's gun. FOREVER.

Little nod to Orwell....

WhiteFeather

imported post

Unfortunetly I watch an atrocity like this a few times a year. The Speciality Alloy Manufactoring company that employees me allows the NYPD to venture down and melt the confiscated firearms.

The last time we had a melt I saw a Match Grade M1A1 melt up and I casually stated to one of the officers that the crime comitted should have been the use ofsuch a beautifulgun in a crime. He kinda gave me a funny look and said I had no idea of the treasures that have gone into the flame.