• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Poster for sale in JC

nova

imported post

One caught my eye...:cuss:

something like this...

Attachments

• twistedrevolver1[1].jpg
    twistedrevolver1[1].jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 835

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

To protest, you could buy them all, then destroy them publicly. :D (save a few to take to the range and shoot.)

nova

imported post

Ya know, I really did consider that but I don't know how much they cost (and I just dropped another 200 bucks on textbooks earlier today as well) :)

Plus I don't know how they'd react to a big bonfire in the middle of campus :D

TEX1N

imported post

Yeah, I saw that one. I was kind of wondering what it was suppose to mean exactly?!? Although I'm not sure if I really care...

They do the poster sell in the JC at the start of every semester. Although I always thought their selection was lacking. The posters are normally between $7 and $15.

nova

imported post

Yeah...I still don't think I'll buy it. :D

The pic I posted isn't actually the poster. It's a pic of that dumbsculpture outside of the UN. I then just filled in the background in pink, just like the poster.

On the poster they were selling, it said something about violence.

I would have taken a pic with my phone but at the time I really didn't care. It was after I thought about it for a while later on :)

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

Pistol_4495.jpg

I didn't realize there was one of these in New York. That honestly makes me ill.

Tomahawk

imported post

DreQo wrote:
Pistol_4495.jpg

I didn't realize there was one of these in New York. That honestly makes me ill.
Quite a disgusting sight in our land. I'm all for bulldozing it and the building it belongs to into the river, and creating a range on it's former site.

Deacon Blues

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
Quite a disgusting sight in our land. I'm all for bulldozing it and the building it belongs to into the river, and creating a range on it's former site.
Where do I sign the petition?

And they said Roy Moore's Ten Commandments monument was unconstitutional...

dixiehacker

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Wow, I will have to check it out when I go by the JC today. That thoroughly disgusts me. I am surprised gun grabbers even like it sice it has a beautiul six shooter in there :banghead: . I would love to buy one and modify it with a picture of my benchmade positioned as if it was cutting the rope. YUCK!

nova

imported post

Yeah I only found out where that dumb sculpture was yesterday when I just did a search for the picture. I knew about it existing but I had no idea it was in NY at the UN building. I mean, this just plain doesn't belong in America. It's like having a sculpture of someone's tongue being cut off for free speech. :cuss:

But it being in NY is understandable anyways. Them along with the gov. of CA and IL are not part of the US anyways. They're in their own separate little fantasy world where they think gun control actually works.

I tell ya. What someone needs to do, is go to NY, and take a saw and hack off the end of the barrel of that gun before the knot, and make it into a 2.5" python (Colt should sue for copyright infringement :)

dng

State Researcher
imported post

The only thing that pisses me off more than the statue is that the US probably paid for some (maybe all) of the price tag on that waste of time and metal. Kick the UN out of our country, turn the buildings into condos, melt down the statue and use the metal to make some real colt revolvers.

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

I tell ya. What someone needs to do, is go to NY, and take a saw and hack off the end of the barrel of that gun before the knot, and make it into a 2.5" python...
My god I would absolutely LOVE to see someone do that. Would have to be a pretty involved operation, and take multiple people....not sure what the quickest way of removing the knot, would be, but that could be figured out. Then there would be surveillance....hmmmmmmmm :celebrate

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

What would be a greate counter would be to place a few dozen similar sculptures accross the street, of UN-knoted firearms, aimed at the UN building with the hammers cocked.

nova

imported post

Haha now THAT would be funny! Kinda reminded me of that guy who was unhappy with his local government and put a few 'inert' cannons in his front yard, aimed at city hall. (I don't remember where that was).

Weak 9mm

imported post

That seems like the only thing it could mean. Thanks for making sure we remember to always make quality firearms, New York.