• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It's 9/11 again

expvideo

imported post

I think it's important for us all to take a moment and thank a soldier today. We live in one of the only times in history that a nation could be at war, and people like you and I can stay at home and enjoy our freedoms. The only reason we aren't forced to go and fight in this war is because of the brave men and women that volunteer to fight for us. Our all volunteer army protects us from an otherwise neccessary draft.

I'm getting married next year, and I hope to start a family. I couldn't do this if it weren't for them. I'm not asking you to support the war, or the reasons that we went to war. I'm just asking that we all take the time to show how much we appreciate the heros that keep us free to not have to fight.