• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New here

swoulter

imported post

Hey guys,

Im Ryan been looking at the site for a few weeks now and figured I would registersoI cantalk gun lawsand open carry in az.:DI just turned 21, and received a RugerP85 as a gift and while i dont OC alotI do whenI go shooting and late night trips to the bank.Just orderedThe Arizona Gun Owner's Guide so I can read up and be informed beforeI OC alot more. Anyways nice to be here.

swift

imported post

Welcome. There are a great bunch of folks in this forum, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Good book by the way, I have it also.

Marco

imported post

how do you like your Ruger?
attachment.php

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Welcome to opencarry.com! I think you'll find almost everyone on here to be helpful. It's great to have another OCer!

swoulter

imported post

thanks for the welcome guys,

agent19, I love the ruger. granted i have only shot this and a glock(9mm)and my friends .45when it comes to pistols, but im happy with it. Very accurate and even with the cheaper ammo from Cabellas it has neverjammed.