• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HERE IT IS - 1st Norfolk Incident

Armed4Life

imported post

Excellent job Danbus !!! My favorite line is when he says "You're wearing a hat that says BlackManWith a Gun !!!" and your response is perfect with "So I'm exercising my1st and2nd amendment rights?"

LEO 229

imported post

Bubba Ron wrote:
I find holding a law-abiding person at gun point disturbing. The 911 operators and dispatchersshould be trained to ask a few questions to determine IF this is a person breaking any laws - and the LEO's should respond appropriately.
You have the prior knowledge that danbus is a good person who likes to OC.

The police that responded never met him before, and have no idea who he is, why he is there,or why he is armed.

Call takers do ask these things.

JeffersonDavis

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
SNIP...

The police that responded never met him before, and have no idea who he is, why he is there,or why he is armed.
So if I am clearly doing something that is not only legal but protected by the US and VA Constitution you say I need to be questioned by someone like you? While we are all being questioned do we all need a gun pointed at us and a LEO like yourself going through our pockets? Its none of yours or anyone else'sbusiness why the hell anyone is armed or standing 50 yards in front of a building that has a bank on the second floor. Maybe some ofthose LEO's need to be questioned as to why they should be armed.......or employed....

Ghettokracker71

imported post

[sup] In reponsce to Leos vid of a bank shootout--I might add that shootouts/mass shootings can take place ANYWHERE,and a bank should be no exception. Hell, even "gun-free" zones have had massacres (virginia tech,columbine,etc.) That being said the officer was out of context drawing a weapon on Dan, I can understand if dan was acting in a threaning manner, but he was not when the officers arrived. Maybe talk to him REASONABLY and ask him for consent to search (wich he would have denied.) Maybe have his hand on his sidearm or have it drawn, but definitely not pointed at him. That type of overdramatic theatrics could have caused a man (well within his rights) his life...
[/sup]

LEO 229

imported post

JeffersonDavis wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
SNIP...

So if I am clearly doing something that is not only legal but protected by the US and VA Constitution you say I need to be questioned by someone like you? While we are being questioned do we all need a gun pointed at us and a LEO like yourself going through our pockets? Its none of yours or anyone else'sbusiness why the hell anyone is armed or standing 50 yards in front of a building that has a bank on the second floor. Maybe some ofthose LEO's need to be questioned as to why they should be armed.......or employed....

How about it your legally armed with a rifle in the corner of the parking lot to a police station?

I can imagine in that situation I should just leave you alone, right?

Ghettokracker71

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
JeffersonDavis wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
SNIP...

So if I am clearly doing something that is not only legal but protected by the US and VA Constitution you say I need to be questioned by someone like you? While we are being questioned do we all need a gun pointed at us and a LEO like yourself going through our pockets? Its none of yours or anyone else'sbusiness why the hell anyone is armed or standing 50 yards in front of a building that has a bank on the second floor. Maybe some ofthose LEO's need to be questioned as to why they should be armed.......or employed....

How about it your legally armed with a rifle in the corner of the parking lot to a police station?

You should leave a legal citizen alone,otherwise that would be considered harrassment.

JeffersonDavis

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
JeffersonDavis wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
SNIP...

No........I think you should resign.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

spending_smarts5d.gif

OK. All set.

Go.

LEO 229

imported post

Ghettokracker71 wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
JeffersonDavis wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:
SNIP...

You should leave a legal citizen alone,otherwise that would be considered harrassment.

9183032_240X180.jpg

Hi... My name is Michael Kennedy. I went to a police station where I legally carried several rifles and pistols openly. While in the parking lot of the police station, I killed two police officers. I am glad there are people like Ghettokracker71 to let me kill people without being stopped and my mental status checked.

13276160.jpg

taurusfan

imported post

I don't see how open carrying and having a hat that says Black Man with a Gun is not suspicious enough to warrant a police intervention?

The policeman coming upon Dan had no idea if he was INSANE and going to shoot someone. :cry:

The subtlety of Dan's intellectual argument is reasonably hard to grasp given the circumstances!

Ghettokracker71

imported post

Hi I'm Chet Symetski(sp) and Danbus,and the the tons of other people unlawfully harrassed who live in a so-called pre-empted state, wich supposed freedoms, with officers that are "sworn" to 'uphold the law' and "protect and serve". I live in a degenerate society of crooked cops that make up their own rules, illegal citizens that don't even speak the national langauge, and a vastly dropping intelligence level.(Not to mention constitantly limiting our rights,and freedoms in a country where thousands have gladly given their lives to be in exsistance,and the walls to honor them are even defaced by lawless thugs ...)

How about those two elderly people that we killed in chesterfield county by a speeding LEO that didn't even have disciplinary action taken against him(he wasn't even chasing somebody or responding to a call.)? Cops are perfect either, get over it.

ONE instant versus HOW many where police officers are out of the law/rights? Yet they are not subjected to displinary actions.

Ghettokracker71

imported post

Bottom line: The police were in the wrong, Dan was not breaking any law.

They illegally searched him,they illegally cuffed/detained him,and put his very life in danger (illegally.) BOTTOM LINE.

It all breaks down to ONE thing, the cops reacted in a manner AGAINST wich they were sworn to act as such, therefore they were in the 'wrong' .

LEO 229

imported post

taurusfan wrote:
I don't see how open carrying and having a hat that says Black Man with a Gun is not suspicious enough to warrant a police intervention?

The policeman coming upon Dan had no idea if he was INSANE and going to shoot someone. :cry:

The subtlety of Dan's intellectual argument is reasonably hard to grasp given the circumstances!

The guards called the police.... Dan was in front of a bank building with a gun.He alsohas a hat titled"Black man with a gun"

The police take men, at banks, with guns.... SERIOUSLY!

Sorry you got cuffed for 6 minutes but you knew they were coming and did not even care. You KNEW they were coming there for you. Did you expect a handshake with them using sirens?

Dan... I like you but it was stupid to do and you learned a lesson. If you needed to get out of the heat you could have left the gun in the car and sat on the bank steps.

LEO 229

imported post

JeffersonDavis wrote:
HI I'm LEO 229 and I'm here to give you a "mental status" check........

Good evening.. how is everything thing going?

Oh, wait.. Let me respond like that other guy with the video camera...

"What, I can't stand here?!"

Ghettokracker71

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
taurusfan wrote:

The guards called the police.... Dan was in front of a bank building with a gun.He alsohas a hat titled"Black man with a gun"

The police take men, at banks, with guns.... SERIOUSLY!

Sorry you got cuffed for 6 minutes but you knew they were coming and did not even care. You KNEW they were coming there for you. Did you expect a handshake with them using sirens?

Dan... I like you but it was stupid to do and you learned a lesson. If you needed to get out of the heat you could have left the gun in the car and sat on the bank steps.
Your asking a man to not enjoy the very rights that your forefathers gave their lifes for him to enjoy. What an ignorant,unpatriotic, anti-gun asshole.

Maybe because he is near a bank is MORE caus for carrying and having a weapon seeing the how "fast" the LEO with the dashcam got there, HAD THERE BEEN A ROBBERY Dan would be able to defend himself.

JeffersonDavis

imported post

He wasn't on any bank steps and you know it.....The F'n bank is on the second floor and you know that too.......You are trying way too hard to excuse this behavior....If you are soooooooo scared of the public and their rights you really should resign........