• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need a replacement for my CZ40P

Ghettokracker71

imported post

Well I'm selling my CZ in .40 S&W. I love it,but I want/need somehting different. This will be for open carry,and concealed carry. I do have a Kel-tec p3at that I OC and will CC soon as I get my license.

Looking for:

Dead ass reliable.

Decent safety features.

I keep going back and forth Glock vs. Springfield XD.

Not interested ina SIG. I'm thinking about getting a larger framed kel-tec to compliement my little p3at.....:celebrate

Ghettokracker71

imported post

hlh wrote:
Kurt, I haveGlocks and XDs. Glocks have more accessories avaiable because there's been so many made over the years, but I like my XDs better, mainly because I don't like the grip angle on the Glock. Both are "dead reliable" and look great. Ilike the stock XD trigger better that the Glock. I never shoot my Glocks. I'm glad there's lots of choices...

I've heard good things about the new Kel Tec PF9, but I've not fired one.
Thanks for the reply! (sorry I'm bad with names,lol.) I tend to lean towards the XD because of the safety 'gimmicks' admittadly as a newbie,and a man who is reputed for not being the most cordinated, I'd feel alot more comfortable carrying one in the chamber.

I like Kel-tecs PF9,and P11. I am such a huge fan of my p3at, I think it'd be perfect to own a larger version...I do have drawbacks on that,too. I like owning a 'larger' weapon (my cz) and since I do have such a small weapon(keltec) as is, I'm not even sure what size I want.

I think I am giving myself a headache by putting too much thought into this?

I'm drawn to smaller weapons because they tend to have more versatality.

I open carry my kel-tec currently for petes sake LOL