• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ted Nugent on youtube

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
DreQo wrote:
What the hell are you talk about?! Shut up!!

You've been on this forum this long and haven't learned not to read HankT's posts without being under the influence of stupidity?
No, I figured that out a while ago. He still needs to shut up. There's no other option left!

imperialism2024

imported post

DreQo wrote:
imperialism2024 wrote:
DreQo wrote:
What the hell are you talk about?! Shut up!!

You've been on this forum this long and haven't learned not to read HankT's posts without being under the influence of stupidity?
No, I figured that out a while ago. He still needs to shut up. There's no other option left!
But wait, asking him to shut up is too extreme. It might offend the people who don't want him to shut up. We should, instead, allow him an arbitrary number of stupid remarks per day. I'll negotiate the exact number. Now, everyone give me money so I can do this, but take note that I will not be compromising. I'll just give up some terms here and some terms there... But it's not compromise! As a matter of fact, you should all thank me for his restraint in making annoying remarks. Oh, and make sure to give me money.

:celebrate

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

DreQo wrote:
Shut up!!

You seem to be agitated... short tempered. Irritable. Discontent.

Here, take these...

chillpill.gif
chillpill.gif

... and call Dutch Uncle in the morning. Maybe he can squeeze you in....

;)

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

Sure, I'll take some chill pills, when you take these:

pill.jpg

Take both of them and DON'T call anyone, EVER.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
That's quite perceptive, I2024. I do believe that some readers are doing exactly that. :p