Thread: Why hello there!

Post imported post

Just thought I would post here, as I can't figure out where else to put a big hello.

My name is Lane, I am 21, and have been interested in carry for a short while now. I have recently qualified for armed security, and as such shall have a tan card soon (closest thing someone can get to legally carrying in the "glorious" state of IL...)

Just thought I would introduce myself. I found your forums a long while ago, and have just recently started reading them.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Welcome to the forum!
    I just recently left IL(less than 1 year) for the 2nd amendment friendly AZ. I lived in the Joliet area all my 30 some odd years. I used to conceal all the time back there(illegally), but out here I open carry all the time(legally). I worked security for a while and found it to be a pain in the ass with all the stupid restrictions placed on the S/officers. It's better to go all the way and go police. For now I will just weld!!

Tony

Post imported post

Haha, yeah, if only I could get on a department, but the physical tests are often more gruelling than the Army's physical entry requirements.

Anyone else find that odd? o.O