• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any TCDL T-Shirts on the agenda?

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
imported post

Was just wondering if there are any plans of TCDL selling T-Shirts with the TCDL logo on them?

I'm talking about something similar to those sold by the VCDL with their logo.

At the very least, they could be a "conversation starter" getting the word out.

-- John D.

A

Arizonatexan

imported post

Hello John. As a matter of fact we have just launched a whole bunch of cool merchandise with the TCDL logo. Check 'em out! http://www.cafepress.com/tcdl

A small amount of the purchase price also goes to TCDL.

Glad you asked!

Gary

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
imported post

Gary,

Thanks...the last time I visited the site I didn't notice the shirts...must have missed it.Also, I was waiting for the other areas of the site to be up as they have been "coming soon" for a good while now.

Okay...I just went there and saw the shirts...good deal.

I will order 1-2 shirts October 1st (which is payday for me) and will send you a donation, too. Now that you have an officialTCDL mailing address postedon your site, I will mail a check to said address at the same time.

Regards,

-- John D.