• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

When Tactical isn't Tactical enough

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

I give it 3 tacticools.

194.gif
194.gif
194.gif

Cue-Ball

imported post

muzzle control is poor at best
I think that's being quite generous. The big guy in the black was aiming all over the place. The gun was pointing almost straight up during his reload, and he was "dangling" it during another portion of the video.

I don't live anywhere near Dallas, but if I did I would now have one "training school" to cross off my list.

imperialism2024

imported post

Not to mention that no one had rounds chambered prior to beginning the shoot. Also disappointed that no one was wielding dual pistols :cry: Though in the case of these people, that could have been horrible.

Cue-Ball

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
Also disappointed that no one was wielding dual pistols
Outside of John Woo movies and spaghetti westerns, I don't think I've ever seen anyone effectively shoot more than one gun at a time. Honestly, I don't see how doing so would ever be advantageous in a firefight.

imperialism2024

imported post

Cue-Ball wrote:
imperialism2024 wrote:
Outside of John Woo movies and spaghetti westerns, I don't think I've ever seen anyone effectively shoot more than one gun at a time. Honestly, I don't see how doing so would ever be advantageous in a firefight.
Then again, I don't know how advantageous taking cover behind an aluminum trailer or not keeping a round chambered would be in a firefight ;)

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

Cue-Ball wrote:
imperialism2024 wrote:
What if you get approached by two BGs with weapons from two sides at the same time? eh eh eh??? You could like cross your arms for better support er somethin..

Lew

imported post

DreQo wrote:
Cue-Ball wrote:
imperialism2024 wrote:
What if you get approached by two BGs with weapons from two sides at the same time? eh eh eh??? You could like cross your arms for better support er somethin..
"Wyatt-f*****-Earp!"

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

DreQo wrote:
Cue-Ball wrote:
imperialism2024 wrote:
What if you get approached by two BGs with weapons from two sides at the same time? eh eh eh???

402358.1020.A.jpg

Legba

imported post

Yeah, well, Clive Owen is no pansy Texan either.

-ljp

kurtmax_0

imported post

I need to take a video of me doing tacticlol stuff with two glock 19s with 33rnd mags....

But then, 33rnd mags are expensive and are pointless :(

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

kurtmax_0 wrote:
I need to take a video of me doing tacticlol stuff with two glock 19s with 33rnd mags....

Pointless?? If you're double-tapping every BG (like you should) then that's only 16.5 BGs before you have to reload! And that's only IF they're not wearing body armor requiring a third shot to the head!! Gosh now that I think about it my 12 rnd magazines are leaving me severely under-powered....

kurtmax_0

imported post

Well. It would be hard to carry concealed with the 33rnd mags.

Although, if I OCed, I could.

*pictures walking around with a holster on each hip and mags sticking out 15 cm behind me*

imperialism2024

imported post

kurtmax_0 wrote:

You just need to perfect the art of reloading two pistols...

Once I get the money and the age together, I might get around to getting a second Ruger Redhawk to carry... Pointless, I know.

kurtmax_0

imported post

What I'd really like is one of those gun extender thingies. Like, you know, in Equilibrium. They store in the arms of your trench coat and go *SHING* and push the pistol out into your hand.

It's gotta make the *SHING* sound too...