• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carry in Jackson

JB

imported post

Anyone haveany OC experiencein Jackson? I spend as much time as possible in Teton Valley, Idaho and occasionally make it to the other side of the mountain. Just curious what the attitude is.

Count

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I open carried for two weeks everywhere in Jackson hole this winter. My wife had a ski accident and I was stuck in the hospital for a few days. Open carried even there. No problems. Not one word from anyone...except a little kid asked me if I am a cop...

JB

imported post

Thanks for the reply. I haven't carried over there yet, but I'll be spending a lot of time in Driggs untill hunting season is over, and I'll probably head to Jackson once or twice.