• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC ?

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Agent6-3/8 wrote:
Nope, OC requires no permit of any type. Permits are only needed for concealed carry.
DEpending which state you are in. This probably very true to WV. But I don't know those Laws as well as I know Utah Laws where we don't have to have a Permit to OC

JSK333

imported post

No license needed, even while in a vehicle (as long as it's completely visible).

However, I have heard WV has some grandfathered cities which are allowed to ban the practice. Since I don't live there, I don't know which ones. There may be some posts about it in this section.