• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Searching for parts for Glock: HELP NEEDED!

pkbites

imported post

I've decided to give my Glock the "two-tone" look. I've got pretty much all the parts I need to do this, minus two. If you know of any sources for such parts, please let me know:

1) Chrome/stainless colored trigger.

2) chrome/stainless colored magazine base. I've found one in brass colored but can't find any that are chrome or stainless silver colored. Lightning strike has some that add rounds but that's not exactly what I'm looking for. Those are too thick and heavy for daily carry.

Thanks in advance for your an help.:)

FightingGlock19

imported post

pkbites wrote:
FightingGlock19 wrote:
dude, just put on some XS Big Dot 24/7's and leave the Glock alone :p

No.

HAHA!!

anyway, I hate to be the one to help one do a harmless Glock in such a manner (just poking at ya) but have you tried cheaperthandirt.com or maybe glockparts.com?

para_org

imported post

Actually there is a well regarded gunsmith that is as gun-hoe over Glocks as you appear to be. Look him up in the Farmington area of NM, he should not be hard to google. You WILL know you have gotten the right guy, as he does all manner of contrabulation (<- cool word that I use to mean good things only. Well usually only good things. In any event that is what I mean here,) to those weapons. AND if he can't manage to hook you up, I am sure he knows where to get those kinds of things done/madeup or bought.