Thread: OC in/around Murray

Post imported post

I noticed on the main page that KY is a "Gold Star" OC State. I'm assuming that the gold star means OC is OK everywhere with few, if any issues with LEO? Does anyone have any Experience in or around Murray? Now that my wife's done with college, the only thing I'd be going down there for is to visit friends, so I wouldn't have to worry about the college campus.

Post imported post

yes o.k. to carry i do in and around paducah all hte time,just follow the rules that this site says not to carry you will be fine,i did check the rules with a sherriff friend of mine he says rules are correct. just remimber the same places you cant c.c you can't o.c.

Post imported post

When I think of open carry,three states come to mind. VA, COand KY. Carry on.

Post imported post

reefteach wrote:
    Too right, Reef! I guess we still cannot persuade you to move South of the river? No matter, come to KY as often as you can, Sir!

I feel exactly as you do on the primo OC states, but I tend to include Wyoming as well myself.

Best wishes,

TrueBrit.

Post imported post

reefteach wrote:
    Don't forget VT and NH.