• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL meeting 9/20/07

TEX1N

imported post

FYI, this is from the VA Alert:

1. VCDL membership meeting Thursday, Senate candidate to speak

This Thursday, September 20th, VCDL is having its monthly membership meeting. Chris Yakabouski, who is running for the Virginia Senate against Senator "Edd" Houck, is going to speak to the group and will answer questions about his candidacy.

Mr. Yakabouski is running for the 17th Senatorial District, which is in the Fredericksburg/Spotsylvania area.

I have just invited Senator Houck to speak as well, but he hasn't had a chance to respond yet. If Senator Houck can also speak to the group on Thursday, I will let you know.

As always, the meeting is open to the public, so bring friends, family, and co-workers! We would like a nice turnout for the speaker(s).

Fellowship starts at 7:30 PM. The meeting is called to order at 8:00 PM and adjourns at 9:30 PM.

Afterward we will go to a local restaurant for continued fellowship.

Carrying is legal at the government center where we hold the meeting.
If you plan on carrying at the restaurant afterwards you will need to open carry, as the restaurant serves alcohol.

The address of the meeting is:

Mason District Governmental Center
6507 Columbia Pike
Annandale, VA 22003

For directions more information or directions, go to:

http://www.vcdl.org/meetings.html

IanB

imported post

I'll be there.

LW: You want to buy that G26/27 Serpa tonight? It has the belt attachment on it, not sure where the paddle is but it's around somewhere.

IanB

imported post

I've decided to only film special events/meetings in the NOVA area, so no, won't be recording tonight.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Agent19 wrote:
My first meeting, I enjoyed it and the fellowship afterwards.
Though we didn't introduce each other by screen names (well, you didn't :D ) - it was nice to meet you. Hope to see you again.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Sorry I couldn't make it folks. I didn't realize when the meeting was until after I already had business appointments scheduled. But I've been OC'ing every chance I get and just tonight handed out a VCDL handout and a Virginia Gun Rights Flyer to someone.

VAopencarry

imported post

Citizen wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:
Sorry I couldn't make it, folks. I trust the Marine Mafia carried on in the finest tradition...
Still telling sea stories when I left the restaurant.
After moving to the parking lot we figured out how to save the world and how to get SCOTUS to affirm Heller or something like that.:D:D

Tomahawk

imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
Citizen wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:
Sorry I couldn't make it, folks. I trust the Marine Mafia carried on in the finest tradition...
Still telling sea stories when I left the restaurant.
After moving to the parking lot we figured out how to save the world and how to get SCOTUS to affirm Heller or something like that.:D:D
I always miss the good stuff.:(