• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DO YOU GOT THE BALLS

KodiakISGOOD

imported post

Mr_diamond101 wrote:
Anybody ever tried to open carry in

a police station????:cool:
Been there done that!......check VCDL threads the meetings in annandale, va are at the mason district government center and ffx county police happen to share that facility.

happy carrying,

jason (with BALLS)

Legba

imported post

No, but I'll be carrying on my way out of a police station next week when I get my impounded gun back. I don't want to hear any whining about loading it either, although I bet they "lose" my ammo by then.

-ljp

vrwmiller

imported post

Mr_diamond101 wrote:
Anybody ever tried to open carry in

a police station????:cool:

Yes. I've OC'd in 3 that I am aware of....

Fairfax County PD @ the Mason District Gov't Building

Leesburg PD

Manassas City PD

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

It's not so much a lack of balls... but a lack of magical bulletproofing. Legal or not, I'm sure you would be shot dead around here if you tried that...

murphyslaw

State Researcher
imported post

Yup I do it all the time, atleast once a week. at first they always were kinda wiered to me and watchy. but now after a year and going in there about 70times in the time period they dont even blink. I had always been kinda iffy on it since there is a no firearms allowed sign next to the front door.

lockman

State Researcher
imported post

Yea bring your own, go intoa bathroom stall and emerge ready to sieze the day! If you don't have another before hand maybe someone will loan you one for the trip.

Demarest

imported post

Legba wrote:
No, but I'll be carrying on my way out of a police station next week when I get my impounded gun back. I don't want to hear any whining about loading it either, although I bet they "lose" my ammo by then.

-ljp
I was surprised to find my guns/ammo returned without defect. Of course, one of the policeman decided to take a 20 second smoke break at the time. You know, the 20 seconds it took me to walk out to my car, and re-arm myself. Clearly they've learned nothing about the rights of the people despite the oath they've all taken to uphold the Constitution.

nickerj1

imported post

Maryland state police barracks always have that "Only sworn LEOs may be armed beyond this point" sign, which kinda puts a damper on it.