• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UNICORN SPOTTING (SORT OF) SAW A VCDL STICKER ON A FORD RANGER

Ghettokracker71

imported post

I'm kind of excited,I saw the VCDL "guns save lives" sticker on a ford ranger today, it was at about 7:38pm, the truck went through the drivethrough part of the suntrust bank right next to walmart. I parked at suntrust, got out,and put the overnight deposit in the thing for work like I do almost every night,then when I was leaving I saw the same truck was behind me. Turned right on rt. 10 (going towards chester) and then turned right (behind me) on branders bridge....

VApatriot

imported post

That's interesting. TodayIsaw a VCDL sticker in the back window of what I think was a Rodeo that wasin line at the Wendy's drive-through in Burke. It's not the first time I've seena VCDL stickeron a carsomewhere other than a gun show or the range, but it still isn't something I see every day.

samdavisrises

imported post

It seems fairly common in my part of Richmond, I have two nearby neighbors in my apartment complex whose cars are thus adorned. Though this is only a mile from the Baskin Robbins listed in the recent thread.

DeerForce1

imported post

The only sticker i've seen was on a vehicle atGateway Christian schoolwhere my daughter & songo to school in Va Beach. I think it was a white F-150 w/ a camper shell. (my memory is awful) I may have also left him a note.(again the memory isn't working to well)...........................................................................DF1

vrwmiller

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
It's much more common than a unicorn. More like spotting a deer.
Speaking of which....I saw about 7 of 'em tonight! I've got the fever bad! I cannot wait until the season opens. Been doing a lot of preparation on the farm this year in order to prepare for the season.

On the topic of the thread...there is someone around where I live in a maroon/red colored car of sorts who has a "guns saves lives" bumper sticker. It's not someone I am familiar with, never have been to engage this person in conversation as everytime I have seen him, we're on the road.

AbNo

imported post

If the Ranger also has a Kerry and a 1/20/09 sticker on it, that's an Italian named Guido.

He shows up at the Hite Hollow range a lot. We argue politics a lot, but agree on RKBA. :cool: