Thread: NEW GUN!

Post imported post

hey guys!i saw on KSL earlier that a dude was selling a G23... no details really, other than it had 3 mags and night sights... all for 450$, good deal i was told (if it was a 3rd gen) so i called him up, asked for pics, he couldnt email to me, so he showed me on KSL, i saw it was a 3rd gen! (now all i had to hope for was high quality night sights!) ive been tuirnin off the lights all over the house, and these sights RULE! man theyre fun! theyre irons, so thats good! 450 for a not much used glock 23, that was owned by a police officer... 3, 10 rnd mags (lookin for 3, 13's now, and a side pack for my mags) but im happy! got a serpa holster for it, so now its official! i got a nice gun!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post imported post

Very Nice! Love the G23. Here is the new hardware I picked up at the gun show yesterday. This is the pic from the Kimber website, it's easier than taking a picture, uploading... blah blah blah! :?
    http://www.kimberamerica.com/pistols/custom/custom.php

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

nice new toy!i need to save up and buy an AK or 2, with 5k rounds...

Post imported post

Now you need to pull that Glock apart and dremel the rough edges on the trigger bar.

Post imported post

im afraid to! lol! i have a dremel, but im scarred to mess with it lmao! dont wanna ruin it lol

Post imported post

Welcome to the dark side Muhawwhahahaha

Post imported post

Custom II=Sweet.:P

Post imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
    im afraid to! lol! i have a dremel, but im scarred to mess with it lmao! dont wanna ruin it lol
    I wouldn't do it. I have a G23 and don't have any problem with the trigger guard. The 23 is afine gun.The 27 is even more useful for me... throw a CTC grip on there and voilĂ*--a superCC combo.

Post imported post

HankT wrote:
    b1ack5mith wrote:
    I wouldn't do it. I have a G23 and don't have any problem with the trigger guard. The 23 is afine gun.The 27 is even more useful for me... throw a CTC grip on there and voilĂ*--a superCC combo.
    Dang Hank. Having some reading comprehension problems lately? It amazes me that you can dredge up old posts and twist the meaning to suit your needs. But in this case, where the writing was in front of your very eyes... and no search involved you failed to understand the topic at hand. I clearly stated I was talking about the "trigger bar", not the "guard".

VoilĂ*: The trigger bar (and a few other assoc. parts)

http://www.alpharubicon.com/mrpoyz/glock/

Post imported post

Oops. My error. I misread the post.

Vote for HankT, a good man.