Thread: Upcoming legislative session

Post imported post

are there any good bills coming up this legislative session that we should be calling our delegates about? is VCDL getting anything introduced?

Post imported post

OK, not gun related, but FREEDOM related. Can we get some VA legislators to push a bill refusing to honor the Real ID Federal law? Several states have done so. I for one do not want to have my biometric information on my "papers."
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Post imported post

paramedic70002 wrote:
    OK, not gun related, but FREEDOM related. Can we get some VA legislators to push a bill refusing to honor the Real ID Federal law? Several states have done so. I for one do not want to have my biometric information on my "papers."
    I've been calling and writing my delegate and senator about this. We need to keep calling and pointing out that MANY other states are refusing to comply...VA needs to do the same. If your delegate/senator doesn't care about freedom, pitch it by saying that the feds have refused to fully fund it.

http://www.realnightmare.com/is a great resource!!

When you call, ask to speak to the legislative aid...they're the ones that know what's going on.